Please reply here with (practical) suggestions.
Yes, great venue but far too far away from everyone!
However... What about having someone on site do a live streamed tour of the facility during CAT17 with audio feedback to ask questions as the tour progresses?
OK, just a thought...
73 de Frank
I didn't mind the location of CAT15 it was a bit of a drive for me but that was fine.
I live in the North West so I would like to suggest the North West maybe Manchester or Liverpool both have easy road and train access.
As long as its in the middle of the country (ish) so its equally easy for everyone to get to I'm not that bothered really.
- A lecture room to seat 80 delegates.
- Projection screen, good quality video projector, public address system. Dais for lecturer.
- A room where delegates can demonstrate their equipment and traders can set up their stalls.
- Size sufficient to erect 20 trestle tables around the perimeter.
- Good provision of 13A socket outlets.
- Adequate car parking for 80 delegates at no extra cost (ie passes provided if parking is chargeable or controlled).
- Means for us to control entry to the event and register delegates.
- Catering facilities offered; ideally tea/coffee/biscuits mid-morning & mid-afternoon, buffet lunch.
- 20 trestle tables for exhibition room.
- Access/egress times for set up and take down.
- Vehicular access to venue for unloading.
- Ideally space by venue to position one or two outside broadcast vans with attached transmitting mast.
- Security for equipment left overnight Saturday/Sunday.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest